Tuesday 22 July 2008

The Time Traveller's Wife

This is the last book I have finished and it was simply brilliant. It was recommended to me by my daughter, who has read it twice now. The format takes a little getting used to but once you have done that it simply hooks you in. As with most books once I was into it I had to keep reading so it was just as well we were on holiday when I started and finished it. Having read it I can understand why Amy has read it twice, I suspect I will be doing exactly the same. Without giving the plot away it has one of the strangest endings ever, I felt both happy and sad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela. I have this one on my reading list. I keep hearing good reviews on it so I'm looking forward to starting it soon.

Your Eeyore is really cute. I am sure your daughter will love it!

Angela said...

Hi Cat

Read it you won't be disappointed. I enjoyed it that much it went straight onto my favourites list. Mind i'll have to buy my own copy as Amy has reclaimed hers/

KPS said...

I've just started reading this book. If I had the time I'd whizz through it but sadly other stuff like work keeps on getting in the way. I need to win the lottery. ;)